💡 Firescope never shares, views, edits, or deletes all records of registered users, except for bug fixes and functional improvements.
These Terms and Conditions stipulate the terms and conditions of use and other necessary matters between the site and members when using the services provided by PC and mobile applications (hereinafter “Firescope”) operated by Firescope Co., Ltd. (“Company”). is intended for
- Definition of Terms
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
- "Service" refers to Firescope and Firescope-related services that users can use regardless of the implemented terminal (including various wired and wireless devices such as PCs and portable terminals).
- "Member" refers to a person who has signed up through a prescribed procedure set by the company and continues to use the Firescope service provided by the company.
- Clarification and Revision of Terms and Conditions
- The company notifies the contents of these terms and conditions on Firescope so that members can easily understand them. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the member through the connection screen.
- The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate relevant laws, such as the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, and the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions.
- If the company revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the revision shall be clearly indicated to members and notified to Firescope at least 7 days in advance. However, amendments to the terms and conditions disadvantageous to members will be notified to Firescope at least 30 days in advance.
- If the company revises the terms and conditions, the changed terms and conditions take effect from the time specified as the effective date in the notice above, and if the member continues to use the service after the effective date, it is considered to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions.
- Interpretation of Terms
- The company may establish and operate a separate operating policy for service operation within the scope that does not violate the law and these terms and conditions. If the company revises a specific operating policy, the operating policy takes effect from the time it is announced or specified separately in the operating policy.
- Matters or interpretations not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by separate operating policies and related laws or commercial practices.
- Provision and Change of Services
- The services provided by the company are as follows.
- Roasting software service
- If the contents of the service provided by the company are changed for reasons such as changes in technical specifications, the reason is notified to the member in accordance with Article 7 or posted on Firescope.
- Cessation of service
- The company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement and breakdown of information and communication equipment such as computers, or communication interruption, and notify members by posting it on Firescope in advance.
- If the company becomes unable to provide services due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business, or integration between companies, etc., the company will notify the members in accordance with Article 7 or post them so that the members can recognize them.
- Notice to Members
Use contract and information protection
- Membership registration and change of member information
- A person who wants to join as a member (hereinafter referred to as “subscriber”) applies for membership by filling in member information according to the registration form set by the company and agreeing to these terms and conditions and personal information collection and use agreement.
- The time of establishment of the membership contract is when the company's approval reaches the member.
- Members must notify the company of any changes in the member information provided at the time of membership application or provided to the company after membership registration. In principle, notifications of changes should be made in the manner provided by the company Firescope, such as the member information modification page, but notifications of matters that the member cannot directly change in the method provided by the company should be notified by e-mail or phone.
- The company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by not notifying the company of the changes in paragraph
- Membership registration is only possible through the person's true information, and the company may take measures to confirm the information registered by the member. Members must actively cooperate with the company's confirmation measures, and if this is not followed, the company may treat the information registered by the member as illegal.
- The company may classify members by grade and differentiate them in use by subdividing usage hours, frequency of use, service menus, etc.
- Termination of use contract
- A member may terminate the contract of use as follows.
- Members may at any time notify the company of their intention to withdraw from membership and terminate the use contract in the manner provided by Firescope, and the company must immediately accept them unless there is a special reason.
- The member is responsible for any disadvantages such as data loss caused by the member's expression of intention.
- If the contract of use is terminated due to the intention of the member, in order to re-register as a member, the intention to reuse is notified to the company and the company's consent is required.
- In principle, the company approves reuse unless there is a special reason, but it is determined that the member applies for re-registration after withdrawal from membership for duplicate participation in promotional events where duplicate participation is restricted, circumvention of these Terms and Conditions or operation policy, etc., or for other illegal purposes If so, you may decline to accept it.
- Acceptance of reuse does not mean restoration of information such as existing membership qualifications and ID, and members must apply for new membership.
- The company may terminate the use contract as follows.
- The company may terminate the use contract if the member falls under the following reasons.In case of false, omission, or error in important matters in member information registration
- When the company has previously canceled the use contract for the applicant for membership (however, exceptions are made when the company has approved the re-subscription of the member)
- When a member who has been suspended from membership by the company arbitrarily terminates the contract of use and applies for re-registration during the period of such action
- In case it is found that it is in violation of these terms and conditions or that it is an illegal or unfair application for use, such as when it is judged that it is significantly inappropriate to maintain membership
- In case of interfering with the use of others or stealing the information
- When using Firescope to perform an act prohibited by laws or these terms and conditions
- In case of conducting business on other sites or other operators within the Firescope service without prior permission from the company
- In case of infringing on the rights, honor, credit or other legitimate interests of other members, or in violation of Korean laws or public order and morals
- In case of non-compliance or violation of the service operation policy set by the company
- The company notifies the member of the reason for termination in accordance with Article 7 and the fact of termination. The contract of use ends when the company notifies the member of its intention to terminate.
- The company is not responsible for any damages incurred in connection with the termination of the contract of use pursuant to this clause.
- If the use contract is terminated in accordance with this clause, the member's personal information will be deleted without delay from the time the use contract is terminated. However, the information that the company decides to retain in accordance with the relevant laws, these Terms and Conditions or the “Personal Information Handling Policy”, information necessary to prevent re-subscription and acceptance of subscription, and information posted or disclosed by members using the service will not be destroyed or separate. may be kept.
- When the contract of use is terminated in accordance with this clause, the various benefits granted to the member by the company, regardless of the name, such as mileage or points, will also expire.
- The company legally collects, uses, and safely stores members' personal information.
- When the company collects personal information that can identify a member, the member's consent must be obtained.
- The company collects and uses only the minimum necessary personal information, and does not provide it to third parties unless there is a member's consent or legal basis. However, in the following cases, the provision is permitted under the relevant laws and may be provided without the consent of the member.
- When providing in a form that cannot identify a specific individual as it is necessary for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research
- In case it is necessary to verify the identity to prevent theft
- If there are other unavoidable reasons required by the provisions of the Act or the Act
- If the company needs to obtain the member's consent pursuant to paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (affiliation, name and phone number, other contact information), the purpose of collection and use of information, and the Information provision-related matters (recipient, purpose of provision, and content of information to be provided), etc., shall be specified or notified in advance of Article 22 Paragraph 2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. You can withdraw this consent.
- In order to protect members' personal information, the company establishes a “personal information processing policy” and designates a person in charge of personal information protection to post and operate it.
- Members may at any time request access to their personal information held by the company and correction of errors, and the company is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If a member requests correction of an error, the company does not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
- The company destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information has been achieved. However, this is not the case when storage is ordered by other laws.
- All members must not use the information provided by Firescope for any illegal purpose, and must bear all responsibilities resulting therefrom.
- Member ID and Password Responsibilities
- Members are responsible for managing their ID and password.
- Members must not allow third parties to use their ID and password.
- If a member recognizes that his/her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he/she must immediately notify the company and follow the company's instructions.
Use of the service